Pressure cleaner moves slowly or not at all.
- Low pressure. Use pressure-testing fitting to check the pressure. It should be approximately 27psi.
- Check the filter screen, located about 2ft from the wall fitting. Inspect and clean. If filter screen continually clogs, check pool filter for possible problems that are allowing debris to bypass the filter.
- Check hose and connection at cleaner head for heavy leakage. Repair as necessary.
- Ensure booster pump is properly working. (Check plumbing lines for blockage).
- Check all hose connections for possible leaks. Ensure o-rings at rigid pipe connections are in place and not damaged. Also check swivels, replace if necessary.
- Ensure thruster hoses are connected to the manifold (inside the cleaner head).