Cleaner will not Spin-Out.
- Use pressure-testing fitting to check the pressure. It should be approximately 27psi.
- Gearbox failure. Remove the cover and determine if red cam is moving during operation. Make sure all hoses are attached to the gearbox. If not Contact your Hayward Authorized
- Phantom dealer for repair as the gearbox may need to be replaced.
- Front, rear or both Spinout hoses may not be connected (inside cleaner head). Reconnect or contact your Hayward Authorized Phantom dealer for repair.
- Spinout piston in manifold is stuck or damaged. Contact your Hayward Authorized Phantom dealer for repair.